Attending the high school reunion over the weekend, and I came to a few realisations.
1. High school makes you revert to that person you are back then, no matter how old you get.
2. People seem to look at you side-eyed when you turn up with your partner and you tell them you’re not married yet (I don’t understand this at all).
3. Despite all the gung-ho-ness of the organising committee, the food sucked. I wonder if they even had tasting sessions at all.
4. Everyone seems to gather back into their old cliques.
5. No matter how many years have passed, the high school productions are always of the same quality.
7. Having Dude with me was the best thing I could have done since he kept me entertained through out the entire event that I barely realised how boring the entire thing was.
8. The 15 years after high school wasn’t kind to anyone.
9. I don’t have an emotional attachment to any educational institution, just the select few people I met there.
10. I really didn’t care what these people I went to school with, think of me.