1. I’ve never been to Pulau Ubin. Really, I haven’t. I’ve been to Kusu Island, St John’s Island and Pulau Hantu but not Ubin; and for an environmental student, that’s pretty strange.
2. I’ve never driven on the express way before and I’ve gotten my drivers licence since 2008. In fact, I’ve only ever driven once since I passed.
3. I’ve never had an alcoholic drink.
4. I’ve never tried illegal drugs (even though I had ample opportunity when I was in uni, if I’d just asked).
5. I’ve never roasted meat before. Chicken doesn’t count. I’m talking about red meat.
6. I’ve never paid utility bills ever in my life, even though I’ve stayed on my own for a while. Staying in student accommodations in uni, I only paid rent and internet usage. I didn’t have to worry about the water and electricity bills.
7. I’ve never tried sashimi before.
8. I’ve never watched a midnight showing of a movie.
9. I’ve never stayed out the whole night and return home in the wee hours of the morning or after the sun is up.
10. I’ve never successfully baked a cake in my adult life.