1. Both your thumbs are aching from hours of playing on the console.
2. You’ve forgotten how good it is to blink.
3. You just realised how starving you are.
4. Everything looks breakable so that you can collect extra lives and coins
5. Every time you see a parked car, you can’t help but think how you can move it towards a wall so that you can double jump to the next level or to collect the elusive prize.
6. Your mum has given up on asking you to eat.
7. You fight over the console with your sister because she’s absolutely addicted to Guitar Hero and you want to play the exact same game.
8. Everything starts to look like Lego blocks.
9. When watching Batman: The Animated Series, you can’t help but refer back to the game and the things that you can break to collect the coins and prizes.
10. You stop making sense a long while ago.