1) Going for a meeting with like minded people and leaving feeling not only energised but inspired.
2) Plot ideas finally making an appearance in the head after a long hiatus.
3) Getting a book that I enjoy reading signed by the author and finding out that she goes through the same challenges that I do when I write.
4) Signing up fro script frenzy and reading scripts to get ideas on screenplay formatting.
5) Knowing that my imagination is still going strong and well, as I can picture the scene clearly in my head as I read the script for Hider In The House and I have never watched it before.