1) A good home-made breakfast is always a good way to start the day.
2) Free Wi-Fi at the cafe I was at.
3) Meeting up with fellow writers, even though I wasn’t doing anything writerly. Just being involved in plot discussions was good enough for me.
4) After that talk with the editor type person who came to the meeting, I have hope that one day that I too can publish a novel. Well, not now but one day.
5) Finding two books that I’ve been waiting for in paperback are already out when I went to the book store.
Technorati Tags: Grace In Small Things