1) Getting out of the office area for lunch does one good. It throws off the gloominess for a little bit.
2) Doing an experiment that is new yet at the same time familiar. It gives me the whole excitement of it being new but at the same time, the confidence that because it’s similar enough to what I’ve done before, I can do it well.
3) Even though the night’s lecture was drawn out and long, it was interesting.
4) Getting a ride back to a train station that is nearer to my home, there fore cutting down on my travelling time.
5) Documentaries on food and animals.
Technorati Tags: Grace In Small Things