1) Getting my whole family to leave the house on time, just so that I can arrive for my field trip on time. Staying a house full of people who don’t respect punctuality can he hard sometimes.
2) The field trip was fun. I got to scoop up water and catch plankton. Who knew there were so many kinds.
3) Catching plankton will definitely make anyone hungry so I indulged in having McD’s for lunch, getting their Prosperity burger before they ran out. (They’ve already ran out of the twister fries)
4) My classmates are cool people. Even though we come from diverse working backgrounds, there are still things that are similar enough that we can talk about.
5) My classmate dropped me off at the train station nearer to my house, so it took me a third of the time to reach home as compared to how long I normally would take.
Technorati Tags: Grace In Small Things