1) Finally getting around to watching Ironman Animated. I’d bought it months ago and it had been sitting in the pile of To-Watch-Dvds. It was an ok show. Not great since it didn’t have Robert Downey Jr but it was still ok.
2) Still being able to do most of the yoga poses well, even though I had not attended a single yoga lesson in months. The teacher said something about muscle memory and I think she’s right.
3) I feel really good after that yoga lesson; light, relaxed and feeling much happier.
4) Getting a pair of pants at half price.
5) Having an awesome cousin.
Technorati Tags: Grace In Small Things