1) Not having yoga today means that I get to go out after work.
2) Going into town to people watch, have coffee and fondle some books at the book store.
3) Despite not wanting to get anything, the 20% off at the book store was too hard to resist so I bought a book or three.
4) The last minute plans got cancelled at the last minute, meaning that I can attend the gathering that we’ve been planning for weeks.
5) Spending a lot of time in my head isn’t so bad since some of the stuff that I come up with makes me smile and while it may make me look a little insane, it makes me happy and able to get through the day.
Technorati Tags: Grace In Small Things