1) Flavoured teas: Early Grey for the mornings, Lady Grey for relaxing after work.
2) Taking a walk through the mall after work helped me relax and get back into the groove. Not fully there yet but I’m getting there.
3) Getting the flash drive MP3 player to work on my Mac. I get to work out with proper music now.
4) Talking to The Significant Other always helps when I’m in a bind. That man is a fountain of good ideas.
5) Feeling like I’m getting my groove back after that wonderful phone call.
Technorati Tags: Grace In Small Things