Never in my life have I ever been a disruptive movie goer but today, I was that person in the theater who made so much noise that I think a number of people, besides my sisters, would love to wring my neck.
I laughed at inappropriate moments but I couldn’t help it, it was funny.
- 1) The smouldering looks that they give each other
2) The half snarl that is always at Bella’s lips
3) The cheesiness of their declarations
4) Bella’s overly emotive answers
5) Edward’s tortured, I-want-to-eat-you-but-I-can’t-because-I-love-you look
The list isn’t extensive but I’m definitely getting the DVD just so that I can add to this list.
This is not to say that I didn’t enjoy the movie, I did! They did a very good job of bringing the essence of the book to the movies. It’s got every single bit of teen angst and cheesy, Mary Sue-esque bit is up there on the screen. Basically, Everything in the book, is in the movie. What more can you ask for?
Technorati Tags: Movie