I was tagged by Savia for the following meme, though I think whittling the list down to to just seven might be a little hard. Here’s the rules:
7 random or weird things about yourself
The rules are as follows:
# Link to the person who tagged you
# Post the rules on your blog.
# Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
# Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
# Leave a comment on their blogs so that they know they have been tagged.
1. I have a memory of an elephant when it comes to inane things. For example, I can tell you exactly what happened in a book that I read two or three years ago but important things (for my job that is) like how to do a simple gel filtration and such, I draw a blank.
2. I read the dictionary when I’m bored. ‘Nuff said.
3. I’m a slight pyromaniac when I was younger. I loved to play with fire; setting things aflame and just watch what happens. I nearly burned down the house once too but fortunately, I managed to put out the fire before it spread too far.
4. Due to my fear of dentists, I haven’t been to one in
a decade years. Until yesterday, that is. So now my teeth are clean!
5. If I was to end up being locked in the mall, I would choose to be in a book store with a large variety of books. That way, I would at least have something to do while I wait for them to open the next morning.
6. I hate doing the ironing. Absolutely despise it but ironically, I’m anal about how my clothes are ironed so I end up re-ironing the ironed clothes.
7. I’m actually a neat freak. Not that you can tell from the state of my room or desk. I like things neat but I keep it messy so that people wouldn’t use my desk or room. In fact, in the chaos that is my room/desk, there’s an order that only I know. So seriously, don’t touch my stuff. You’ll just screw up my system.
So that’s it. I’m tagging the following people:
Technorati Tags: Meme