1. Cervical cancer is a sexual transmitted disease. Get your vaccines now!
2. Chemotherapy therapy only helps 30% of the patients receiving the treatment.
3. Having a child before the age of thirty and lactating for at least a year, reduces the chances of breast cancer significantly. Having a child below the age of twenty reduces the risk even more.
4. Islets of Langerhans sounds like a place in a fantasy novel.
5. Cancer tumors are fucking disgusting to look at.
6. Formalin stinks.
7. It’s hard to concentrate on histology lessons after a heavy tea break in the afternoon.
8. Pathobiology of cancer is an interesting field.