What better way to make yourself feel better than by going shopping.
The words books, sale, 20% off store wide should never be mentioned to me in the same sentence because I go stark, raving mad and Kinokuniya did just that. Here’s what I spent on:
1. Backstage Prince Vol. 1 by Kanoko Sakurakoji
2. Backstage Prince Vol. 2 by Kanoko Sakurakoji
3. Where Rainbows End by Cecilia Ahern
4. The Kitchen God’s Wife by Amy Tan
5. The Princess Bride by William Goldman
6. The Night Watch by Sergei Lukyanenko
7. Roasting In Hell’s Kitchen by Gordon Ramsey
The first three are for my sisters but the rest are mine. Not included in the list are the books that I bought earlier this week (The Blood Books, Vol.1 by Tanya Huff and Empire of Ivory by Naomi Novik).
Even then, there were many more books that I would love, love to get. Actually, If given the chance, I’d get the whole book store because I’m book mad like that.
Here’s a list of books that I’m adding to my To-Read list (which I have yet to get because I can’t really find them here):
1. Mein Kampf
2. Autobiography of Malcom X
3. Autobiography of Nelson Mandela
4. I’m With The Band: Confessions of A Groupie by Pamela Des Barres
4. Satanic Verses by Salman Rushdie
Now, all I need is to find more book space/room/house and I’m all good.