In a bid to talk about non-depressing things, lets do a list:
1. I’ve registered for the driving lessons yesterday. It was a good thing the Significant Other was there because I didn’t know what to do at all. The first theory class is next Friday and I hope that it’ll be ok.
2. The tuna mushroom pasta I cooked earlier needs more tuna. I’ll need to crack open another tin and mix it in later.
3. I don’t understand why people question my seriousness of wanting to learn how to cook? I think that cooking is an important skill.
4. I’m hungry again, with a craving for pizza. Well, at least the meat on the pizza.
5. I really don’t feel like going to work tomorrow.
To round things off, here’s a video of Madonna’s Bad Girl. I’ve been searching for this video for a long time just because Christopher Walken is in it.